Manhattan Bridge Capital, Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend
- Futures slip with focus on inflation report
- Exclusive: Tesla seeks entry into U.S. renewable fuel credit market - sources
- FuboTV (FUBO) Surges After Crushing Views on New Subscribers Adds, Analysts Positive
- Amazon wins court fight against $303 million EU tax order
- Fed talk subdues dollar as inflation remains focus
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
GREAT NECK, N.Y., Feb. 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Manhattan Bridge Capital, Inc. (NASDAQ: LOAN) announced today that its board of directors has declared a quarterly dividend of $0.11 per share to be paid to all shareholders of record on April 9, 2021. The dividend will be paid on April 15, 2021.
SOURCE: Manhattan Bridge Capital, Inc.
Contact: Assaf Ran, CEO (516) 444-3400
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DMG Blockchain Solutions Inc. to Present at the Benzinga Global Small Cap Conference and Participate in Cryptocurrency Panel Discussion on May 14, 2021
- Amesite Inc. Announces Participation in the Q2 Virtual Investor Summit
- Mendix is Top Ranked in 'Current Offering' and Named a 'Leader' in Comprehensive Low-Code Evaluation Conducted by Independent Research Firm
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!