MONMOUTH REAL ESTATE DECLARES COMMON AND PREFERRED DIVIDENDS
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
HOLMDEL, NJ, April 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- On April 1, 2021, the Board of Directors of Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation (NYSE: MNR) declared its quarterly cash dividend on the Company’s Common Stock of $0.18 per share payable June 15, 2021, to shareholders of record at the close of business on May 17, 2021. The Company’s annual dividend rate on its Common Stock is $0.72 per share.
Also on April 1, 2021, the Board of Directors declared a dividend for the period March 1, 2021 through May 31, 2021, of $0.3828125 per share on the Company’s 6.125% Series C Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock payable June 15, 2021 to shareholders of record as of the close of business on May 17, 2021. Series C preferred share dividends are cumulative and payable quarterly at an annual rate of $1.53125.
Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation, founded in 1968, is one of the oldest public equity REITs in the world. The Company specializes in single tenant, net-leased industrial properties, subject to long-term leases, primarily to investment grade tenants. Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation is a fully integrated and self-managed real estate company, whose property portfolio consists of 121 properties containing a total of approximately 24.6 million rentable square feet, geographically diversified across 31 states. The Company’s occupancy rate as of this date is 99.7%.
Contact: Becky Coleridge
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Byggmästare Anders J Ahlström Holding AB (publ): Volta Trucks inleder finansieringsrunda
- CAIR to Media Outlets: Stop Calling Israeli Attacks on Palestinians Protesting Ethnic Cleansing and Apartheid 'Clashes' - #SaveSheikhJarrah
- Chicago IoT Connected Vehicle Platform Fuel Management Services Launched
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!