MEDIA ADVISORY: Union leaders to hold press conference on Bill 124 victory
- Wall Street ends higher, notches weekly gains as Fed meeting looms
- Intel pares losses but sheds $9 billion in value on dire outlook, dividend concerns
- Analysts rush to cut Intel (INTC) price targets following weaker than expected Q1 guidance
- Lucid Group (LCID) doubles on Saudi rumors
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
TORONTO, Nov. 29, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Ontario Federation of Labour (OFL) and union leaders from the coalition that launched the Charter challenge against Bill 124 will hold a press conference regarding the court’s decision.
The Ontario Superior Court of Justice struck down Bill 124 in its entirety on the basis that it violates the fundamental constitutional rights to collectively bargain and to strike.
On Wednesday, November 30 at 9:30 a.m., Patty Coates, OFL President will be joined by union leaders to highlight this important victory.
Date: Wednesday, November 30, 2022
Time: 9:30 a.m.
Location: Media Studio, Legislative Building, Room 149, Queen’s Park, Toronto, ON
- Patty Coates, President, Ontario Federation of Labour
- Fred Hahn, President, CUPE Ontario
- Bernie Robinson, Interim President, Ontario Nurses’ Association
- Sharleen Stewart, President, SEIU Healthcare
For more information, please contact:Melissa PalermoDirector of CommunicationsOntario Federation of Labour[email protected] l 416-894-3456
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Uvalde shooting survivor meets blood donors who helped save her life
- UNice Hair Partners With Awin Affiliate Marketing Network To Accelerate Business Growth
- Appy Pie Announces Free App Development Workshop for K-12 and University Students
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!