MCEWEN MINING: Normal Operation Restored in Mexico
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
TORONTO, March 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- McEwen Mining Inc. (NYSE: MUX) (TSX: MUX) is pleased to report that activities at its El Gallo Project in Mexico have been restored following successful resolution of the concerns raised by members of the nearby communities. A new 10-year agreement has been reached providing additional support to the communities and greater long-term certainty for the El Gallo operation.
ABOUT MCEWEN MININGMcEwen Mining is a diversified gold and silver producer and explorer focused in the Americas with operating mines in Nevada, Canada, Mexico and Argentina. It also owns a large copper deposit in Argentina.
The NYSE and TSX have not reviewed and do not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of the contents of this news release, which has been prepared by management of McEwen Mining Inc.
|Investor Relations:(866)-441-0690 Toll Free(647)-258-0395||Website: www.mcewenmining.com||150 King Street WestSuite 2800, P.O. Box 24Toronto, ON, CanadaM5H 1J9|
|Facebook: facebook.com/mcewenminingFacebook: facebook.com/mcewenrob|
|Mihaela Iancu ext. 320|
|Join our email list for updates: https://www.mcewenmining.com/contact-us/||Instagram: instagram.com/mcewenmining|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- La CAJO suspend et demande la révocation du permis de vente d’alcool de Family Kitchen, Leamington, pour non-conformité
- SBA Announces Official Restaurant Revitalization Fund Application and Guidelines
- MCEWEN MINING: Additions to Senior Management