Lincoln Electric Board Approves 9.8% Dividend Increase
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, fueled by Apple
- Here's Which Stocks Warren Buffett's Berkshire (BRK) Bought in Q1
- Walmart (WMT) Stock Drops 6% as Higher Costs Weigh on Profit, Analyst Says Results 'Disappointing'
- Home Depot (HD) Shares Rally 4% on Earnings Beat, Results Seen as Strong
- Bear Rally Now 'Imminent' Says BofA's Hartnett but Warns Ultimate Lows Yet to Be Reached
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CLEVELAND, Oct. 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lincoln Electric Holdings, Inc., (Nasdaq: LECO) announced today that its Board of Directors has approved a 9.8% increase in the quarterly cash dividend, from $0.51 per share to $0.56 per share, or to $2.24 per share on an annualized basis. This marks the 26th consecutive annual increase of the dividend. The dividend is payable January 14, 2022 to shareholders of record at the close of business on December 31, 2021.
“Our long-term strategic focus on commercial and operational excellence continues to generate superior cash flows and returns for our shareholders through the cycle,” said Christopher L. Mapes, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer. “This increase reflects our confidence in our 2025 Higher Standard Strategy and the strength of future cash flow generation.”
About Lincoln Electric
Lincoln Electric is the world leader in the design, development and manufacture of arc welding products, automated joining, assembly and cutting systems, plasma and oxy-fuel cutting equipment, and has a leading global position in brazing and soldering alloys. Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, Lincoln has 55 manufacturing locations in 18 countries and a worldwide network of distributors and sales offices covering more than 160 countries. For more information about Lincoln Electric and its products and services, visit the Company’s website at https://www.lincolnelectric.com.
Amanda Butler Vice President, Investor Relations & Communications Tel: 216.383.2534 Email: [email protected]
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nature's Medicines Announces New Dispensary in Wareham, Massachusetts
- Gritstone to Participate in H.C. Wainwright Global Investment Conference
- Prospera Provides Status Update
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!