Kvika banki hf.: Transaction in relation to a share buyback programme
- Shares gain on earnings optimism
- Netflix (NFLX) Beats Estimates but Shares Slip on Conservative 4Q Net Adds Outlook, Analysts Mostly Positive and Raise Price Targets; Deutsche Bank Downgrades to Hold
- United Airline (UAL) Stock Gains on Smaller-Than-Expected 3Q Loss, Analysts Expect Stronger Recovery in 4Q and 2022
- Micron (MU) Commits to Spend $150 Billion on Memory and R&D Over the Next Decade, Will Build a $7 Billion Plant in Japan and Considers Building a New US Memory Factory
- Yen hits four-year low versus dollar as risk appetite improves
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
In week 38 Kvika banki hf. („Kvika“ or „the bank“) purchased 8,000,000 of its own shares at the purchase price 183,000,000 ISK. See further details below:
|Date||Time||No. of shares purchased||Share price (rate)||Purchase price|
The trade is in accordance with Kvika‘s buyback programme, announced on 16 July 2021 and based on the authorisation of a shareholders‘ meeting of Kvika held on 21 April 2021.
Kvika held 83,500,000 own shares prior to the notified transacton and has, thus, purchased a total of 91,500,000 shares under the buyback programme, which corresponds to 1.92% of issued shares in the company. Total purchase price is 2,193,087,500 ISK. Buyback under the programme will amount to a maximum of 117,256,300 million shares. Additionally TM tryggingar hf., Kvika‘s subsidiary, owns 6,400,000 shares which it owned when Kvika and TM hf. merged.
The buyback programme is in effect from 19 July 2021 until Kvika‘s annual general meeting 2022, unless the maximum amount of purchased shares will be reached before that time.
The buyback programme was executed in accordance with Chapter VIII. of Act No. 2/1995 on Public Limited Companies and Chapter II of the Annex to Regulation No. 630/2005 on Inside Information and Market Abuse, “Trade in own shares under buy-back programmes and the stabilisation of financial instruments”, with later amendments.
Further information: Halldór Karl Högnason, Head of Treasury via tel. (+354) 540 3200.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Manhattan Bridge Capital, Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2021 Results
- VectivBio Announces Successful Opening of US IND for Apraglutide for Acute Graft-Versus-Host Disease
- Amarin to Report Third Quarter 2021 Financial Results and Host Conference Call on November 3, 2021
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!