InterCure to Present in Benzinga Cannabis Capital Conference
- Amazon (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by $2.80, Guidance Misses
- Nasdaq hits record high with Apple, Amazon results on deck
- Facebook (FB) to Change Name to 'Meta', Ticker to 'MRVS'
- Ford Motor (F) Stock Rallies After Smashing Estimates and Raising Guidance, Reinstated Dividend, Analysts Bulled-up
- Twilio (TWLO) Stock Plummets 12% on Decelerating Sales Growth, Weak Q4 EPS Outlook and COO Departure, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Optimistic
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NEW YORK and TORONTO and HERZLIYA, Israel, Oct. 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- InterCure Ltd. (NASDAQ: INCR) (TSX: INCR.U) (TASE: INCR) (dba Canndoc)("InterCure" or the “Company”) today announced that Alexander Rabinovitch, CEO of InterCure, will present at the Benzinga Cannabis Capital Conference on Thursday, October 14, 2021 at 1:50pm ET. The presentation will be shown again on October 15th at 1:50pm ET. In addition, Mr. Rabinovitch will participate in a live panel discussion titled, “International Spotlight – Continued Cannabis Expansion in European Markets” on Friday, October 15 at 2:10pm ET. To view the Company presentation, please click the following link: https://youtu.be/8JtjK9-IW80. To watch the live panel discussion, please click the following link: https://youtu.be/9gEdUHA8T0g.
Management will be available for virtual one-on-one meetings with registered conference attendees. To register for the conference, please visit the conference website: https://www.benzinga.com/events/cannabis/october-2021/#who-attends
If you are interested in scheduling a one-on-one meeting with InterCure’s management team, please contact InterCure@kcsa.com.
About InterCure (dba Canndoc)
InterCure (dba Canndoc) (NASDAQ: INCR) (TSX: INCR.U) (TASE: INCR) is the leading, profitable, and fastest growing cannabis company outside of North America. Canndoc, a wholly owned subsidiary of InterCure, is Israel’s largest licensed cannabis producer and one of the first to offer Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) certified and pharmaceutical-grade medical cannabis products. InterCure leverages its market leading distribution network, best in class international partnerships and a high-margin vertically integrated "seed-to-sale" model to lead the fastest growing cannabis global market outside of North America.
For more information, visit: http://www.intercure.co.
To be added to InterCure’s email distribution list, please email InterCure@kcsa.com with “InterCure” in the subject.
InterCure Ltd.Amos Cohen, Chief Financial Officeramos@canndoc-pharma.com
KCSA Strategic Communications Investor and Media RelationsInterCure@kcsa.com
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- InterCure Announces Record Preliminary Third Quarter Revenue of CAD$24 million - 3 Times YOY and 36% QOQ Growth
- OPKO Health Reports 2021 Third Quarter Business Highlights and Financial Results
- Renasant Corporation Announces Earnings for the Third Quarter of 2021
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!