Hywin Wealth and VP Bank to Launch Joint Report on Private Markets in Asia
- S&P 500, Nasdaq post worst weeks since pandemic start as Netflix woes deepen slide
- Netflix (NFLX) Stock Plummets on Weak Guidance to Prompt Several Downgrades to Neutral
- Peloton (PTON) Shares Recover Some Losses in Pre Market After Sharing Preliminary FQ2 Results, Stifel Upgrades to Buy as 'Stock Has Over Corrected'
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Plunges 6% to Hit 5-Month Lows
- Dollar dips with U.S. Treasury yields but still up for week; bitcoin falls
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SHANGHAI, China, Nov. 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hywin Holdings Ltd. ("Hywin Wealth", “Hywin”, or the "Company") (NASDAQ: HYW), a leading independent wealth management service provider in China, today announced that it will launch a joint report on private markets in Asia early next year, together with Liechtenstein-based VP Bank Ltd, and WealthBriefingAsia.
This landmark study is intended to guide high net worth individual investors as they seek outperformance and diversification in today’s challenging macro environment through participation in the private markets. The report will provide insights for investors, intermediary institutions, and the investee organizations themselves.
Despite the global COVID-19 pandemic, global AUM in the private markets rose 5.2% to an all-time high of US$7.4 trillion in the second half of 2020, according to a report from McKinsey. And yet, investors in Asia tend to face challenges unique to the region, such as lack of access to and understanding of the private markets. Hywin’s forthcoming report will indicate how to source the right opportunities, as well as evaluate and execute on them. It will also discuss the crucial role that wealth managers can play in helping clients navigate the sector.
More specifically, the report will explore the following topics:
- Strength of demand for private deals and the investment objectives fueling it
- Which sectors, regions and strategies investors favor
- How much investors are committing to the private markets and the level of returns they hope to achieve
- Investor demographics, sorted by region, age, gender and wealth profile
- The barriers that curtail access to the private markets
“We see private markets as a burgeoning universe in Asia, and we are increasingly active in this space through our growing asset management business and leveraging the resources of our partners including VP Bank,” said Hywin Wealth CEO Madame Wang Dian. “This joint report aligns well with our growth initiatives, and also addresses the demands and needs of our high net worth individual clients.”
This report is a continuation of the research partnership between Hywin Wealth, VP Bank and WealthBriefingAsia, who collaborated in 2020 to launch the report: Winning Women in Asia-Pacific: Insights for wealth managers direct from female clients. This particular report explored wealth management and entrepreneurial trends amongst the female client segment. Hywin Wealth is dedicated to providing industry-leading insights that can serve as a guide for both high net worth individual clients in China and the global wealth management industry.
About Hywin Holdings Ltd.
Hywin (NASDAQ: HYW) is a leading independent wealth management service provider in China focused on providing asset allocation advisory services and comprehensive financial products to high-net-worth clients. The Company’s primary services are wealth management, asset management, and other comprehensive financial services. Wealth management is currently the Company’s largest business segment, in which its onshore and offshore solution platforms serve clients across generations. For more information, please visit https://ir.hywinwealth.com.
Safe Harbor Statement
This press release contains statements that may constitute “forward-looking” statements pursuant to the “safe harbor” provisions of the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These forward-looking statements can be identified by terminology such as “anticipate,” “estimate,” “forecast,” “plan,” “project,” “potential,” “continue,” “ongoing,” “expect,” “aim,” “believe,” “intend,” “may,” “should,” “will,” “is/are likely to,” “could” and similar statements. Statements that are not historical facts, including statements about the Company's beliefs, plans, and expectations, are forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements involve inherent risks and uncertainties. Further information regarding these and other risks is included in the Company's filings with the SEC. All information provided in this press release is as of the date of this press release, and the Company does not undertake any obligation to update any forward-looking statement, except as required under applicable law.
Hywin Holdings Ltd.
Phone: +1 212-537-5797
Phone: +86 139-2280-3249
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at https://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/10ddc4e2-bc0d-46da-a63e-c4bd07cc6b0f
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Omnichannel Acquisition Corp (OCA) and Kin Insurance Exceed 2021 Goal for Total Managed Premium, Report 320% YoY Growth
- Applied DNA Sciences (APDN) Submits Request for EUA to FDA for Linea 2.0 COVID-19 Assay and Linea™ Unsupervised At-Home Sample Collection Kit
- Heartland Media Acquisition Corp. (HMA.U) Prices 17.5M Unit IPO at $10/unit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!