Havila Shipping ASA: Approval of 2020 Annual accounts
- Wall Street ends with broad sell-off on spiking inflation fears
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain since 2009 as inflation ramps up
- Bill Ackman said has he been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
The Board of Directors of Havila Shipping ASA has today approved the financial statements for 2020 for both the Group and the parent company.
Deferred tax of NOK 2 million has been reversered with positive effect on profit and equity compared with the preliminary accounts released on 26 February 2021.
CEO Njål Sævik, +47 909 35 722
CFO Arne Johan Dale, +47 909 87 706
This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to Section 5-12 the Norwegian Securities Trading Act
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Start of Day Message
- StemExpress Unveils COVID Mobile Vaccination Solution in Nevada
- Global Warming Solutions, Inc. Announces World Renowned Inventor of the Infomercial and Original Shark Tank Investor Kevin Harrington Appointed to Advisory Board and Teams Up With Company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!