GridGain Unveils Conference Schedule for 2021 Ignite Summit: Cloud Edition
- Dow closes lower after disappointing bank results
- JPMorgan (JPM) Stock Falls 5% After Q4 Results, Top-Line Beats but 2022 Expense Outlook Disappoint, Analyst Expects Rising Wage Inflation to be a Key Earnings Theme
- Netflix raises monthly subscription prices in U.S., Canada
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Receives Three Price Targets Hikes Today, Wedbush Positive on Live Sports Content Opportunity
- Wells Fargo (WFC) Tops Street Estimates, Profit Fueled by Loan Demand and Cost Cuts
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FOSTER CITY, Calif., Oct. 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GridGain® Systems, provider of enterprise-grade in-memory computing solutions powered by the Apache® Ignite® distributed database, today published the conference schedule for the 2021 Ignite Summit: Cloud Edition, a free virtual event for the global Apache Ignite community, taking place November 16, 2021. Featuring expert speakers from Hewlett Packard Enterprise, IBM and GridGain, the 2021 conference is intended for developers, architects and members of the Apache Ignite community who use or are interested in using Apache Ignite to tackle speed and scale challenges in cloud environments. Registration for the virtual event is open to anyone, anywhere in the world.
“The movement of applications and data to the cloud continues to accelerate, and companies often don’t realize they will face many of the same speed and scale challenges for their cloud deployments as they do on-premises,” said Denis Magda, GridGain VP of Developer Relations and a member of the Apache Ignite Project Management Committee (PMC). “Apache Ignite, a top-5 Apache Software Foundation (ASF) project, is the go-to platform for addressing these speed and scale challenges, and the 2021 Ignite Summit: Cloud Edition is a unique opportunity for developers to learn about the benefits of Ignite in the cloud so they can accelerate their organization’s cloud journey.”
- Why and How to Put Apache Ignite in the Cloud and the 5 Lessons We Learned Doing It! – Shahir Daya, IBM Distinguished Engineer and Chief Architect
- In-Memory Computing on the Wave of Cloud Transformation – Nikita Ivanov, Apache Ignite PMC, Co-founder and CTO, GridGain
- Building Cloud Native 5G Networks Functions with Apache Ignite – Alain Guigui, 5G Shared Data Environment Lead Architect, Communication & Media Solutions, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Deploying Apache Ignite in the Cloud: A Checklist – Alexander Shapkin, Apache Ignite Committer, GridGain Engineer
- The Pragmatic Deployment Strategy for Multi-Cloud Architecture – Stan Lukyanov, GridGain Technical Director
- Deploying Apache Ignite to the Cloud in Minutes: Lessons Learned from GridGain Nebula – Greg Stachnick, GridGain Director of Cloud Product Management
- Stateful Microservices with Spring Cloud and Apache Ignite – Alexander Kozhenkov, GridGain Team Lead
The 2021 Ignite Summit: Cloud Edition will include opportunities for expert Q&A throughout the event at a virtual booth as well as a designated Q&A After Party, where attendees can interact with speakers and other community members.
About the Ignite Summit: Cloud EditionThe 2021 Ignite Summit: Cloud Edition is intended for developers, architects and members of the Apache Ignite community who use or are interested in using Apache Ignite to tackle speed and scale challenges in cloud environments. Registration for the virtual event is open to anyone, anywhere in the world.
When: November 16, 2021Where: OnlineRegister: Ignite Summit website
The Ignite Summit Cloud Edition is organized by GridGain Systems, an Apache Software Foundation (ASF) sponsor. The ASF is a community sponsor of the Ignite Summit.
About Apache IgniteApache Ignite is an open source distributed database for high-performance computing with in-memory speed that can be used as a distributed cache, an in-memory data grid, or a database for hybrid transactional/analytical processing. Ignite delivers unprecedented speed, massive scalability, and real-time data access for both legacy and greenfield applications. Apache Ignite is used by American Airlines, Apple, Banco do Brasil, Bloomberg, Dreamworks, Dutch Railways, Homeaway, IBM, ING Bank, Microsoft, Netflix, PayPal, Teradata, and UPS, among many others. For more information, visit ignite.apache.org.
About GridGain SystemsGridGain donated the original Ignite code to The Apache Software Foundation (ASF) in 2014. GridGain is a Bronze Sponsor of the ASF, with several members of the GridGain team serving as active contributors to the project. For more information, visit gridgain.com.
CONTACT:Brigit ValenciaFor GridGain Systemsmedia@gridgain.com(360) 597-4516
GridGain is a trademark or registered trademark of GridGain Systems, Inc. Apache, Apache Ignite, and Ignite are trademarks of The Apache Software Foundation. All other product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.Source: GridGain Systems
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Form 8.5 (EPT/RI) - Blue Prism Group plc
- Velcan Holdings: Share buyback program - weekly statement
- NOTIFICATION OF MANAGERS’ AND CLOSELY RELATED PARTIES’ TRANSACTIONS WITH DAMPSKIBSSELSKABET NORDEN A/S’ SHARES IN CONNECTION WITH SHARE BUY-BACK PROGRAM
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!