Glatfelter Increases Quarterly Dividend to $0.14 per Common Share
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CHARLOTTE, N.C., May 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Glatfelter (NYSE: GLT) today announced that its Board of Directors declared a $0.14 per share cash dividend on its outstanding common stock. The new dividend amount represents a 3.7% increase compared to the prior quarterly amount. The dividend is payable on August 2, 2021, to all shareholders of record as of the close of business on July 1, 2021.
Glatfelter is a leading global supplier of engineered materials. The Company’s high-quality, innovative, and customizable solutions are found in tea and single-serve coffee filtration, personal hygiene, and packaging products as well as home improvement and industrial applications. Headquartered in Charlotte, NC, the Company’s annual net sales approximate $916 million with customers in over 100 countries and approximately 2,415 employees worldwide. Operations include eleven manufacturing facilities located in the United States, Canada, Germany, France, the United Kingdom, and the Philippines. Additional information about Glatfelter may be found at www.glatfelter.com.
|Ramesh Shettigar||Eileen L. Beck|
|(717) 225-2746||(717) 225-2793|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kvika banki hf.: Transaction in relation to a share buyback programme
- Bourse Collaborates with Instinctif Partners to Develop IR Best Practice Among Listed Companies
- The 2nd APEC Cross-Border E-Commerce Training Workshop Concluded Successfully
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!