Glacier Bancorp, Inc. Increases Quarterly Dividend
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
KALISPELL, Mont., March 31, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Glacier Bancorp, Inc.'s (NASDAQ: GBCI) Board of Directors, at a meeting held on March 31, 2021, declared a quarterly dividend of $0.31 per share, an increase of $0.01 per share. The Company has declared 144 consecutive quarterly dividends and has increased the dividend 47 times. The dividend is payable on April 22, 2021, to owners of record on April 13, 2021.
About Glacier Bancorp, Inc.:
Glacier Bancorp, Inc. is the parent company for Glacier Bank and its bank divisions: Bank of the San Juans (Durango, CO), Citizens Community Bank (Pocatello, ID), Collegiate Peaks Bank (Buena Vista, CO), First Bank of Montana (Lewistown, MT), First Bank of Wyoming (Powell, WY), First Community Bank Utah (Layton, UT), First Security Bank (Bozeman, MT), First Security Bank of Missoula (Missoula, MT), First State Bank (Wheatland, WY), Glacier Bank (Kalispell, MT), Heritage Bank of Nevada (Reno, NV), Mountain West Bank (Coeur d’Alene, ID), North Cascades Bank (Chelan, WA), The Foothills Bank (Yuma, AZ), Valley Bank of Helena (Helena, MT), and Western Security Bank (Billings, MT).
Visit Glacier’s website at http://www.glacierbancorp.com
Contact: Randall M. Chesler, CEO(406) 751-4722Ron J. Copher, CFO(406) 751-7706
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sheldon Inwentash Acquires Securities of ThreeD Capital Inc.
- Chicago IoT Connected Vehicle Platform Fuel Management Services Launched
- China's first Int'l Consumer Products Expo attracts over 2500 brands from 70 countries
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!