G4S plc: Notification of Major Shareholding
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
8 April 2021
NOTIFICATION OF MAJOR SHAREHOLDING
The company was notified on 8 April 2021 by Syquant Capital, that following a disposal of voting rights relating to other financial instruments falling within DTR 5.3.1R (1) they now hold less than 5% of the company's total voting rights.
For further enquiries, please contact:
|Helen Parris||Director of Investor|
|+44 (0) 207 9633189|
|Sophie McMillan||Head of media||+44 (0) 759 5523483|
|Press office||+44 (0) 207 9633333|
Note on the Danish Delisting Process
G4S plc has its primary listing on the London Stock Exchange and has a secondary listing on the Nasdaq exchange in Copenhagen. On 19 March, Nasdaq approved the removal from trading of G4S' shares from Nasdaq Copenhagen A/S ("Nasdaq") and official listing (together the "Delisting").
The last day of trading on Nasdaq will be 16 April 2021.
Notes to Editors
G4S is the leading global security company, specialising in the provision of security services and solutions to customers. Our mission is to create material, sustainable value for our customers and shareholders by being the supply partner of choice in all our markets.
G4S is currently quoted on the London Stock Exchange (until at least 5 May 2021) and has a secondary stock exchange listing in Copenhagen (until 16 April 2021). After taking account of the businesses being sold in the year, G4S is active in more than 80 countries and has around 533,000 employees. For more information on G4S, visit www.g4s.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Monument Announces RSU Grants
- DEADLINE ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors That a Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed Against EHang Holdings Limited and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm