Freshworks to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conferences
- Wall Street gains evaporate, S&P 500 ends lower on Fed tightening timeline
- Tesla (TSLA) Reports Strong Q4 Beat, Achieves Record Vehicle Deliveries in 2021
- Intel (INTC) Reports Q4 Beat, Shares Down 2% on Guidance Miss
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent, reduces assets purchases by another $30 billion/month and sees ending them in March
- Ackman Says Pershing Square Bought Over 3.1M Shares of Netflix (NFLX)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SAN MATEO, Calif., Dec. 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Freshworks Inc., (NASDAQ: FRSH), a leading software company empowering businesses to delight their customers and employees, today announced that Tyler Sloat, Chief Financial Officer, is scheduled to participate in the following events:
- Barclays Global Technology, Media and Telecommunications Conference on Wednesday, December 8, 2021, at 9:40 a.m. Pacific Time (12:40 p.m. Eastern Time)
- 24th Annual Needham Growth Conference on Thursday, January 13, 2022 at 8:30 a.m. Pacific Time (11:30 a.m. Eastern Time).
An audio webcast replay will be accessible from the Freshworks investor relations website at https://ir.freshworks.com.
About Freshworks Inc.Freshworks makes it fast and easy for businesses to delight their customers and employees. We do this by taking a fresh approach to building and delivering software that is affordable, quick to implement, and designed for the end user. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Freshworks has a dedicated team operating from 13 global offices to serve 50,000+ customers including Bridgestone, Chargebee, DeliveryHero, ITV, Klarna, Multichoice, OfficeMax, TaylorMade and Vice Media. For more information visit www.freshworks.com.
© 2021 Freshworks Inc. All Rights Reserved. Freshworks and its associated logo is a trademark of Freshworks Inc. All other company, brand and product names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Nothing in this press release should be construed to the contrary, or as an approval, endorsement or sponsorship by any first parties of Freshworks Inc. or any aspect of this press release.
Investor Relations Contact:Joon Huhir@freshworks.com 650-988-5699
Media Relations Contact:Jayne Gonzalezpr@freshworks.com 408-348-1087
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cathedra Bitcoin Announces Equity Compensation Grants
- Claritas Announces Revised, Improved Terms for Initial Tranche of Financing with Alumina Partners
- TanGold Announces Closing Of $7.0 Million Registered Direct Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Barclays
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!