FactSet Schedules First Quarter 2022 Earnings Call
- Wall Street closes higher with Nasdaq boosted by tech rally
- Apple (AAPL) Gets a New Street High Price Target, Morgan Stanley Says iPhone Supply and App Store Could Fuel December Quarter Beat
- 'No Rival to Get Even Close' - Tesla (TSLA) Shares Soar as UBS Raises Price Target by Nearly 40%
- Intel (INTC) Shares Surge on Plans to Take Mobileye Public, Morgan Stanley Says Move a Significant Positive
- Digital World Acquisition Corp. (DWAC) Stock Jumps As U.S. Congressman Nunes Leaves to Head Trump Media
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NORWALK, Conn., Nov. 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FactSet (NYSE:FDS | NASDAQ: FDS), a global provider of integrated financial information, analytical applications, and industry-leading services, today announced that it will release its financial and operating results for the first quarter fiscal 2022, ending November 30, 2021, on Tuesday, December 21, 2021. FactSet will also host a conference call to discuss these results at 11:00 a.m. eastern time on Tuesday, December 21, 2021.
The following information is provided for investors who would like to participate in the conference call and webcast:
|U.S. Participants :||833.726.6487|
|International Participants :||830.213.7677|
|Webcast:||FactSet Q1 2022 Earnings Call|
An archived webcast with the accompanying slides will be available at the Company’s investor relations website for one year after the conclusion of the live event. The earnings call transcript will be available via FactSet CallStreet. An audio replay of this conference will also be available until December 28, 2021 via the following telephone numbers: 855.859.2056 in the U.S. and 404.537.3406 internationally using passcode 1069960.
FactSet (NYSE:FDS | NASDAQ: FDS) delivers superior content, analytics, and flexible technology to help more than 160,000 users see and seize opportunity sooner. We give investment professionals the edge to outperform with informed insights, workflow solutions across the portfolio lifecycle, and industry-leading support from dedicated specialists. We're proud to have been recognized with multiple awards for our analytical and data-driven solutions and repeatedly scored 100 by the Human Rights Campaign® Corporate Equality Index for our LGBTQ+ inclusive policies and practices. Subscribe to our thought leadership blog to get fresh insight delivered daily at insight.factset.com. Learn more at www.factset.com and follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/factset.
FactSet Media & Investor Relations Contact: Rima Hyder +1 857.265.7523 email@example.com
Investor Relations Contact:Kendra Brown +1 203.810.2684 firstname.lastname@example.org
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Planet Announces Closing of Business Combination with dMY Technology Group, Inc. IV
- Resolute Announces Share Repurchase Program
- DIRTT Announces Adoption of Shareholder Rights Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesTwitter, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!