Established North American technology company, Push Operations, expands into the cannabis industry as KayaPush
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, July 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Over the past 9 years the well-known North American technology company, Push Operations, has served thousands of small businesses and restaurants, establishing itself as one of the leading workforce management, HR, and payroll solutions.
As Push has continued to expand its geographical and industry reach, so have many of its clients. Recent regulatory changes in the cannabis industry have been a catalyst for new business opportunities, prompting many Push clients to explore this growing sector.
With its customer-centric focus, Push was inspired to serve its existing client base by creating a unique solution for a unique and growing industry.
With hundreds of dispensaries already using the software to simplify their operations, Tommy Truong, Director of Partnerships shared that, “The goal was to put the power back into the dispensary owners hands, by helping them overcome regulatory challenges using technology.”
KayaPush provides a solution that facilitates increased compliance for dispensary owners with unique features like alerts, customizable surveys, and facial recognition technology. Its integrations with leading cannabis POS systems helps dispensary owners get a holistic view of their business.
To learn more about the brand visit their website.
Author infoTommy TruongPartnership Director at Push and KayaPush Tommy is the Partnership Director at KayaPush, with a passion for helping entrepreneurs scale their business with technology.
Quotes“In an industry as regulated as cannabis, KayaPush is the solution that helps cannabis dispensary owners overcome common technical and industry hurdles.”
“ The goal was to put the power back into the dispensary owners hands, by helping them overcome these regulatory challenges using technology.” - Tommy Truong, Director of Partnerships, KayaPush
Media inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canada’s Unions: Next Federal Government Must Deliver for Workers
- ENHERTU® Reduced the Risk of Disease Progression or Death by 72% Versus Trastuzumab Emtansine (T-DM1) in Patients with HER2 Positive Metastatic Breast Cancer
- California Psychics' 6 Tips to Survive Mercury Retrograde
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!