Eimskip’s Nomination Committee is open for nominations
- Wall St. headed for lower open as focus turns to tech earnings
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Oil hits $68 on Libya force majeure despite pandemic surge
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
The Nomination Committee is a sub-committee of the Board of Directors which shall assist the Board with the process of Board succession planning, identification and nomination of Board candidates, alternate Board candidates as well as members of the Board‘s committees.
Eimskip‘s Annual General Meeting will be held on 25 March 2021 and the Nomination Committee is now open for nominations.
Declaration of candidacy shall be submitted to the committee on a special form that can be accessed at the Company‘s website www.eimskip.com/agm2021 and shall be returned to the email firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for declaring candidacy to the Nomination Committee passes at 16:00 (GMT) on Monday 22 February 2021. The committee reserves the right to discuss candidacies that are received later.
The committee‘s proposal of nomination of Board candidates will be published two weeks before the Annual General Meeting, along with the proposals of the Board, on 11 March.
General deadline for declaring candidacy to the Board of Directors passes 10 days before the Annual General Meeting, or at 16:00 (GMT) on 15 March 2021. The activities of the Nomination Committee do not limit candidates’ rights to declare their candidacy to the Board of Directors until that point in time.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- A. Duie Pyle's Vice President of Fleet Maintenance Honored as an HDT Truck Fleet Innovator
- BMS CAT Acquires Mellon Certified Restoration
- Skyward Announces 2021 Leader in Excellence Awards