Corbion Q3 2021 Interim Management Statement
- Wall St ends lower as taper acceleration worries pile onto virus angst
- Salesforce (CRM) Stock Falls 6% on Worse Than Expected Q4 EPS Guidance as Q3 Results Beat
- 'This is Not Going To Be Good': Moderna CEO's Omicron Warning Sends Markets Tumbling
- COVID-19 Omicron Variant: Analysts Discuss Which Biopharma Stock is Best Positioned
- GlobalFoundries (GFS) Reported Q3 EPS Beat as Revenues Grew 56% in First Report Since IPO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Corbion reported net sales of € 797.6 million in the first nine months of 2021, driven by organic net sales growth of 15.7%. Adjusted EBITDA in the first nine months of 2021 decreased organically by 2.4% to € 113.5 million.
“The third quarter showed a continuation of the strong sales growth in the previous quarters. Sustainable Food Solutions is showing organic growth due to our higher win-rates in Functional Systems, while in Preservation, our natural solutions continue to win share in the overall preservation market. The very positive development in the PLA JV has been a key driver in Lactic Acid & Specialties growth. In Incubator we see positive momentum as growth in Q3 continued at a brisk pace as algae-based omega-3 is seeing increased market receptiveness in the aquaculture market.
As we indicated at the first half results, one of the key priorities is to restore our core margin. Input cost inflation is impacting our profitability, as there is a time lag of our sales pricing catching up with the higher input prices. Sales price increases have already been achieved for a number of contracts. In addition to these price increases, we will be benefit from higher volumes, and we will continue to drive operational efficiencies.
We are encouraged by the continued strong sales pipeline and sales growth momentum. The Advance 2025 strategy, intended to boost growth, is clearly materializing”, commented Olivier Rigaud, CEO.
Key financial highlights first nine months of 2021
- Net sales growth YTD was 7.6%; organic growth was 15.7% (16.3% for core activities)
- Adjusted EBITDA YTD was € 113.5 million, an organic decrease of 2.4%
- Adjusted EBITDA margin YTD was 14.2% (14.1% for core activities)
- Operating result YTD was € 95.5 million, an organic increase of 16.8%
|€ million||YTD 2021||YTD 2020||Total growth||Organic growth|
|Adjusted EBITDA margin||14.2%||17.3%|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SmartCentres Doubles Ownership in SmartVMC City Centre, Becomes Largest Landowner in the Vaughan Metropolitan Centre. SmartLiving Set to Grow.
- David Ferguson: An Expert Decoding China's Stories
- Advance America: 3 Things to Know Before Applying for a Title Loan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesRaising Prices
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!