Coloplast A/S - Transactions in connection with share buy-back programme, week 12
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
As mentioned in Announcement no. 02/2021 Coloplast is initiating a share buyback programme totalling up to DKK 500 million.
The following transactions have been executed during the period 22 – 26 March 2021:
|Date||Number of shares||Average purchase price, DKK||Transaction value, DKK|
|22 March 2021||300||936.68||281,004|
|23 March 2021||400||963.32||385,328|
|24 March 2021||1,000||957.35||957,350|
|25 March 2021||300||955.50||286,650|
|26 March 2021||500||955.29||477,645|
|Accumulated until now under the programme||61,450||911.03||55,982,589|
Henceforth, Coloplast owns 3,097,347 treasury B shares of DKK 1 equal to 1.43% of the company’s total share capital.
An overview showing the transaction data for the period 22 – 26 March 2021 is enclosed.
Tel. +45 4911 1800
For further information, please contact
Investors and analysts
Executive Vice President, CFO
Tel. +45 4911 1111
Vice President, Investor Relations
Tel. +45 4911 1800 /+45 4911 3376
Sr. Manager, Investor Relations
Tel. +45 4911 1800 / +45 4911 2458
Press and the media
Sr. Media Relations Manager
Tel. +45 4911 2623
Company reg. (CVR) no. 69749917
This announcement is available in a Danish and an English-language version. In the event of discrepancies, the Danish version shall prevail.
Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. Working closely with the people who use our products, we create solutions that are sensitive to their special needs. We call this intimate health care. Our business includes Ostomy Care, Continence Care, Wound and Skin Care and Interventional Urology. We operate globally and employ about 12,500 employees.
The Coloplast logo is a registered trademark of Coloplast A/S. © 2021-03.
All rights reserved Coloplast A/S, 3050 Humlebaek, Denmark.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Correction: VÍS - Reglubundin tilkynning um kaup á eigin bréfum í samræmi við endurkaupaáætlun
- Clean Power Capital Announces Application to List its Common Shares on the NASDAQ Capital Market and Uplisting to NEO Exchange
- VASCEPA® (Icosapent Ethyl) Reported to Impact Vulnerable Coronary Plaque Features in New Analyses of EVAPORATE Study Presented as Late-Breaking Science at ESC Preventive Cardiology 2021