Certara Announces Closing of Public Offering of Common Stock
- Dow leads Wall Street higher with 2% gain; cyclicals in vanguard
- Kohl's (KSS) Stock Tick Higher as Activist Investor Engine Capital Urges Board to Consider Sale
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Remains Below $50,000 After Weekend Selloff, Analyst Expects a 'Hard Month'
- EV Rivian (RIVN) Shares Dip as Street Starts New Coverage With Mixed Ratings, Goldman Sachs and JPMorgan Initiate at Neutral Citing Lofty Valuation
- Dollar up against safe havens as risk sentiment improves on Omicron news
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PRINCETON, N.J., Nov. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Certara, Inc. (Nasdaq: CERT), a global leader in biosimulation, today announced the closing of its underwritten public offering of 10,000,000 shares of its common stock by certain existing stockholders at a public offering price of $31.00 per share. The selling stockholders have granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 1,500,000 additional shares of common stock. Certara did not receive any proceeds from the sale of shares in the offering by the selling stockholders.
The offering was made through an underwriting group led by Jefferies, Morgan Stanley and BofA Securities, who acted as lead joint book-running managers, and Barclays, William Blair, Baird and Capital One Securities, who acted as joint book-running managers.
A registration statement on Form S-1, including a prospectus, relating to these securities was declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission. This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy these securities, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
Copies of the prospectus may be obtained by contacting: Jefferies LLC, Attention: Equity Syndicate Prospectus Department, 520 Madison Avenue, 2nd Floor, New York, New York 10022, by telephone at (877) 547-6340 or by email at Prospectus_Department@jefferies.com; Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC, Attention: Prospectus Department, 180 Varick Street, 2nd Floor, New York, New York 10014 or by email at email@example.com; or BofA Securities, Inc., NC1-004-03-43, Attention: Prospectus Department, 200 North College Street, 3rd Floor, Charlotte, NC 29255 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Certara accelerates medicines using proprietary biosimulation software and technology to transform traditional drug discovery and development. Its clients include 1,650 global biopharmaceutical companies, leading academic institutions, and key regulatory agencies across 61 countries.
Investor Relations Contact:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jack in the Box (JACK) to Acquire Del Taco (TACO) for $12.51 Per Share
- CVR Partners Announces Notice of Partial Redemption for its 9.250% Senior Secured Notes Due 2023
- Carpenter Technology Names Suniti Moudgil to the Position of Chief Technology Officer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesWilliam Blair, Morgan Stanley, Jefferies & Co, Robert W Baird, Barclays, S1
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!