Cerner Reports Fourth Quarter And Full-Year 2020 Results
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Strong Finish to Year with All Key Metrics Within Company Guidance Ranges
Results Reflect Solid Execution During Pandemic
Continued Margin Expansion; Strong Cash Flow; Solid Growth Outlook
KANSAS CITY, Mo., Feb. 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cerner Corporation (Nasdaq: CERN) today announced results for the 2020 fourth quarter and full year that ended December 31, 2020. The results can be viewed here as well as on the company’s website at https://investors.cerner.com/financial-releases.
Cerner will host an earnings conference call to provide additional detail on the Company’s results and outlook at 3:30 p.m. CT on February 10, 2021. On the call, Cerner will discuss its fourth quarter and full-year 2020 results and answer questions from the investment community. The call may also include discussion of Cerner developments, and forward-looking and other material information about business and financial matters. The dial-in number for the conference call is (678) 509-7542; the passcode is Cerner. Cerner recommends joining the call 15 minutes early for registration.
An audio webcast will be available live and archived on Cerner’s Investor Relations website at https://investors.cerner.com/events-and-presentations.
What: Cerner Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Earnings Conference Call Webcast
When: Wednesday, February 10, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. Central Time
Financial Results: https://investors.cerner.com/financial-releases
A PDF accompanying this announcement is available at http://ml.globenewswire.com/Resource/Download/b57cad9d-c438-4a72-b223-7e6d014b5320
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Public health units, private organizations, collaborate in the fight against COVID-19 variants in Peel region by setting a vaccination record
- CGTN: What is behind young Chinese people's lofty ambitions?
- MediaCentral Corporation Appoints Carmelo Marrelli CFO; Announces Former CFO Rodney Davis Has Stepped Down
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!