Centerra Gold 2020 Third Quarter Results Conference Call and Webcast
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
TORONTO, Sept. 21, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Centerra Gold Inc. (TSX: CG) will host a conference call and webcast of its 2020 third quarter financial and operating results at 9:00AM Eastern time on Wednesday November 4, 2020. The results are scheduled to be released before the market opens on Wednesday, November 4, 2020.
- North American participants may access the call toll-free at +1 (800)-935-9319.
- International participants may access the call at +1 (416)-981-9009.
The conference call is being webcast by Intrado and can be accessed live at Centerra Gold’s website at www.centerragold.com. Presentation slides of the third quarter results will also be accessible on Centerra Gold’s website at www.centerragold.com
An audio recording of the call will be available approximately two hours after the call via telephone until midnight Eastern Time on Wednesday, November 11, 2020. The recording can be accessed by calling (416) 626-4100 or (800) 558-5253 and using the passcode 21970019. In addition the webcast will be archived on Centerra Gold’s website www.centerragold.com.
About CenterraCenterra Gold Inc. is a Canadian-based gold mining company focused on operating, developing, exploring and acquiring gold properties in North America, Asia and other markets worldwide and is one of the largest Western-based gold producers in Central Asia. Centerra operates two flagship assets, the Kumtor Mine in the Kyrgyz Republic and the Mount Milligan Mine in British Columbia, Canada and now has a third operating mine, the 100% owned Öksüt Mine in Turkey. Centerra's shares trade on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX) under the symbol CG. The Company is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
For more information:John W. PearsonVice President, Investor Relations(416) email@example.com
A PDF accompanying this announcement is available at http://ml.globenewswire.com/Resource/Download/8b199536-42c7-4c83-9765-146ebcc25cbd
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Purpose Investments Inc. Announces June Distributions
- Frontera Energy Corporation Announces Early Tender Date Results Under its Tender Offer and Consent Solicitation for its Outstanding 9.700% Senior Notes Due 2023 (CUSIP - 35905B AA5, ISIN - US35905BAA5
- Let's Kick Off Summer 2021
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!