Centerra Gold 2019 Third Quarter Results Conference Call and Webcast
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
TORONTO, Sept. 20, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Centerra Gold Inc. (TSX: CG) will host a conference call and webcast of its 2019 third quarter financial and operating results at 11:00AM Eastern time on Wednesday, October 30, 2019. The results are scheduled to be released before the market opens on Wednesday, October 30, 2019.
- North American participants may access the call toll-free at (888)-223-7077.
- International participants may access the call at +1 (303)-223-2691.
- The conference call will be broadcast live by Nasdaq and can be accessed at Centerra Gold’s website at www.centerragold.com.
- A slide presentation of the third quarter results will be accessible on Centerra Gold’s website at www.centerragold.com
An audio recording of the call will be available approximately two hours after the call via telephone until midnight Eastern Time on Wednesday, November 6, 2019. The recording can be accessed by calling (416) 626-4100 or (800) 558-5253 and using the passcode 21930535. In addition the webcast will be archived on Centerra Gold’s website www.centerragold.com.
About CenterraCenterra Gold Inc. is a Canadian-based gold mining company focused on operating, developing, exploring and acquiring gold properties in North America, Asia and other markets worldwide and is the largest Western-based gold producer in Central Asia. Centerra operates two flagship assets, the Kumtor Mine in the Kyrgyz Republic and the Mount Milligan Mine in British Columbia, Canada and is building its next gold mine, the 100% owned Öksüt Mine in Turkey. Centerra's shares trade on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX) under the symbol CG. The Company is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
For further information, please contact:John W. PearsonVice President, Investor RelationsCenterra Gold Inc.firstname.lastname@example.org
A PDF accompanying this announcement is available at http://ml.globenewswire.com/Resource/Download/c6ade197-a32e-4d2d-b86a-499baeabfea3
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Purpose Investments Inc. Announces June Distributions
- The Best Prime Day Wyze, Blink & Arlo Security Camera Deals 2021: Best Early Arlo Pro 4, Wyze Cam V3, Blink Indoor Cam & More Deals Monitored by Deal Stripe
- Fashion, Shoes & Clothing Prime Day Deals 2021: Early UGG Boots, Adidas, Dr. Martens, Under Armour & Nike Sales Researched by Save Bubble
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!