Carriage Services Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
HOUSTON, April 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Carriage Services, Inc. (NYSE: CSV) today announced that its Board of Directors on April 22, 2021 declared a quarterly dividend of 10¢ per share payable on June 1, 2021 to common share record holders as of May 10, 2021.
Carriage Services is a leading provider of funeral and cemetery services and merchandise in the United States. Carriage operates 173 funeral homes in 26 states and 32 cemeteries in 12 states.
For more information, please contact Ben Brink at 713-332-8441 or email InvestorRelations@carriageservices.com.
Source: Carriage Services, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cameco annonce ses résultats du premier trimestre, le redémarrage de Cigar Lake et l'exécution continue de sa stratégie de soutien à la transition mondiale vers un air pur
- RYB Education, Inc. to Report Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Financial Results on Sunday, May 9, 2021 U.S. Eastern Time
- Magnetic Filtration System For Stationary Mining Equipment Solution Announced
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!