Carpenter Technology Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Stocks stall, oil cools, Evergrande and lira fall
- Tesla (TSLA) Beats EPS and Revenue Views on Improving Gross Margins, Analysts Praise Very Solid Quarter But Warn of 'Aggressive Valuation' as Stock 'Priced to Perfection'
- IBM (IBM) Stock Plunges 5% on Sales Miss, Q3 Results Seen as a Setback
- Oil hits multi-year high above $86, then pulls back
- Tesla's (TSLA) Giga Berlin Hits Another Stumbling Block, November Start Now Very Unlikely
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
PHILADELPHIA, Oct. 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Carpenter Technology Corporation (NYSE: CRS) announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.20 per share of common stock, payable December 2, 2021, to shareholders of record on October 26, 2021. The ex-dividend date (the date the common stock trades without the dividend) is October 25, 2021.
About Carpenter Technology
Carpenter Technology Corporation is a recognized leader in high-performance specialty alloy-based materials and process solutions for critical applications in the aerospace, defense, transportation, energy, industrial, medical, and consumer electronics markets. Founded in 1889, Carpenter Technology has evolved to become a pioneer in premium specialty alloys, including titanium, nickel, and cobalt, as well as alloys specifically engineered for additive manufacturing (AM) processes and soft magnetics applications. Carpenter Technology has expanded its AM capabilities to provide a complete “end-to-end” solution to accelerate materials innovation and streamline parts production. More information about Carpenter Technology can be found at www.carpentertechnology.com.
|Media Inquiries:||Investor Inquiries:|
|Heather Beardsley||The Plunkett Group|
|+1 610-208-2278||Brad Edwards|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CM Group and Cheetah Digital Merge to Define Next Era of Customer-Centric Marketing
- Velodyne Lidar to Report Third Quarter 2021 Financial Results on November 4, 2021
- Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine Publishes New COVID-19 Suicide Research Led by Braxia Scientific CEO Dr. Roger McIntyre
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!