CVB Financial Corp. Announces 127th Consecutive Cash Dividend
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ONTARIO, Calif., June 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CVB Financial Corp. (NASDAQ: CVBF) (the “Company”) announced an eighteen cent ($0.18) per share cash dividend with respect to the second quarter of 2021. The dividend was approved at the Company’s regularly scheduled Board of Directors meeting held on June 16, 2021. The dividend will be payable on or about July 15, 2021 to shareholders of record as of June 30, 2021.
“The Company’s strong levels of capital and liquidity, combined with its history of 176 consecutive quarters of profitability, has allowed us to pay cash dividends to our shareholders for 127 consecutive quarters,” said David A. Brager, Chief Executive Officer.
CVB Financial Corp. (“CVBF”) is the holding company for Citizens Business Bank. CVBF is one of the 10 largest bank holding companies headquartered in California with over $14 billion in total assets. Citizens Business Bank is consistently recognized as one of the top performing banks in the nation and offers a wide array of banking, lending and investing services through 57 banking centers and 3 trust office locations serving the Inland Empire, Los Angeles County, Orange County, San Diego County, Ventura County, Santa Barbara County, and the Central Valley area of California.
Shares of CVB Financial Corp. common stock are listed on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol “CVBF”. For investor information on CVBF, visit our Citizens Business Bank website at www.cbbank.com and click on the “Investors” tab.
Contact: David A. BragerChief Executive Officer(909) 980-4030
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Li Auto Inc. July 2021 Delivery Update
- DucatusX Begins Trading on Pancake Swap
- Arete Pharmacy Network and Pharmacy Providers of Oklahoma Announce Successful Closing of Joint Venture to Form AlignRx
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!