CTS to Present at the Sidoti Virtual Investor Conference
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
LISLE, Ill., March 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CTS Corporation (NYSE: CTS) will be presenting at the Sidoti Virtual Investor Conference on March 24, 2021 at 3:15 p.m. (EDT). You may access a live webcast of the virtual event using this link or from the Investors section of the CTS Corporation website at www.ctscorp.com. The webcast will also be available for replay on the CTS Corporation website for 30 days following the presentation.
About CTSCTS (NYSE: CTS) is a leading designer and manufacturer of products that Sense, Connect, and Move. The company manufactures sensors, actuators, and electronic components in North America, Europe, and Asia, and provides engineered products to customers in the aerospace/defense, industrial, medical, telecommunications/IT, and transportation markets.
For more information, visit www.ctscorp.com.
ContactAshish AgrawalVice President and Chief Financial Officer
CTS Corporation4925 Indiana AvenueLisle, IL 60532USA
Telephone: +1 (630) 577-8800E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Uponor Corporation - Manager's transactions: Michael Marchi
- Proactive news headlines including Aeris Resources, Kinetiko Energy, 9 Spokes International and Paradigm Biopharmaceuticals
- CTS Announces Second Quarter 2021 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesSidoti & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!