CTS to Present at the Sidoti Virtual Investor Conference
- Indexes close up more than 1% as investors assess Fed news
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices rise, hit 2-month highs on supply worries
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
LISLE, Ill., Sept. 14, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CTS Corporation (NYSE: CTS) will be presenting at the Sidoti Virtual Investor Conference on September 23, 2020 at 3:15 p.m. (EDT). You may access a live webcast of the virtual event using this link or from the Investors section of the CTS Corporation website at www.ctscorp.com. The webcast will also be available for replay on the CTS Corporation website for 30 days following the presentation.
CTS (NYSE: CTS) is a leading designer and manufacturer of products that Sense, Connect, and Move. The company manufactures sensors, actuators, and electronic components in North America, Europe, and Asia, and provides engineered products to customers in the aerospace/defense, industrial, medical, telecommunications/IT, and transportation markets.
For more information, visit www.ctscorp.com.
Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
4925 Indiana Avenue
Lisle, IL 60532
Telephone: +1 (630) 577-8800
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Boussard & Gavaudan Investment Management LLP: Form 8.3 - NortonLifeLock Inc
- Announcement of Drawings
- BW Offshore: Regulatory approval for Barossa FPSO equity joint venture partnership
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesSidoti & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!