CTS to Present at the Sidoti & Company Fall 2019 Conference
- Wall Street dips as strong retail data boosts Treasury yields
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index jumps after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
LISLE, Ill., Sept. 11, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CTS Corporation (NYSE: CTS) will be presenting at the Sidoti & Company Fall 2019 Conference on September 25, 2019 at 10:55 a.m. (EDT) in New York City. Additional information about the conference is available at www.sidoti.com/events/. CTS’s investor presentation is available on the Investors page of www.ctscorp.com for those unable to attend.
CTS (NYSE: CTS) is a leading designer and manufacturer of products that Sense, Connect, and Move. The company manufactures sensors, actuators, and electronic components in North America, Europe, and Asia, and provides engineered products to customers in the aerospace/defense, industrial, medical, telecommunications/IT, and transportation markets.
For more information, visit www.ctscorp.com.
Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
4925 Indiana Avenue
Lisle, IL 60532
Telephone: +1 (630) 577-8800
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hundreds of Bay Area Healthcare Workers Vote to Strike in October over Unfair Labor Practices
- Growatt partners with Microgreen to expand market reach in Canada
- Update: The Chicago School of Professional Psychology Forgives Student Debt
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesSidoti & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!