COMPX ANNOUNCES INCREASE IN QUARTERLY DIVIDEND
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Dallas, Texas, March 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CompX International Inc. (NYSE American: CIX) announced today a $0.10 per share increase in its regular quarterly dividend. CompX’s board of directors has declared a regular quarterly dividend of twenty cents ($0.20) per share on its class A common stock, payable on March 23, 2021 to stockholders of record at the close of business on March 15, 2021.
CompX is a leading manufacturer of security products and recreational marine components.
* * * *
SOURCE: CompX International Inc. CONTACT: Janet G. Keckeisen, Investor Relations, 972.233.1700Source: Compx International Inc
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Marret Asset Management Announces Write-Up of Private Portfolio of Marret High Yield Strategies Fund and Marret Multi-Strategy Income Fund
- Vornado Extends One of its Two Revolving Credit Facilities
- Yahyn is at the Helm of Wine Experiences with Worth Avenue Yachts Partnership