CADENCE ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Investigates Sale of CADE and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation jitters spark broad sell-off
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Dollar holds near 10-week low ahead of inflation report
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NEW YORK, April 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C., a nationally recognized stockholder rights law firm, has launched an investigation into whether the board members of Cadence Bancorporation (NYSE: CADE) breached their fiduciary duties or violated the federal securities laws in connection with the company’s acquisition by BancorpSouth Bank (NYSE: BXS).
Click here to learn more and participate in the action.
On April 12, 2021, Cadence announced that it had signed an agreement to be acquired by BancorpSouth in an all-stock merger. Pursuant to the merger agreement, Cadence stockholders will receive 0.70 shares of BancorpSouth common stock plus a special dividend of $1.25 for each share of Cadence common stock owned. The deal is scheduled to close in the fourth quarter of 2021.
Bragar Eagel & Squire is concerned that Cadence’s board of directors oversaw an unfair process and ultimately agreed to an inadequate merger agreement. Accordingly, the firm is investigating all relevant aspects of the deal and is committed to securing the best result possible for Cadence’s stockholders.
If you own shares of Cadence and are concerned about the proposed merger, or you are interested in learning more about the investigation or your legal rights and remedies, please contact Melissa Fortunato or Alexandra Raymond by email at email@example.com or telephone at (646) 860-9157, or by filling out this contact form. There is no cost or obligation to you.
About Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C.:
Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. is a nationally recognized law firm with offices in New York and California. The firm represents individual and institutional investors in commercial, securities, derivative, and other complex litigation in state and federal courts across the country. For more information about the firm, please visit www.bespc.com. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Freehold Royalties Ltd. Announces Results from Annual and Special Meeting of Shareholders
- CVR Energy (CVI) Announces Special Dividend and Advancement of Renewable Diesel Initiatives
- Workers overwhelmingly vote to strike at Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan owned Wine Rack stores
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesDividend, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!