BridgeBio Pharma Reports Inducement Grants under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
PALO ALTO, Calif., Feb. 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BridgeBio Pharma, Inc. (Nasdaq: BBIO), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on genetic diseases, today announced that on February 1, 2021, the compensation committee of BridgeBio’s board of directors granted 11 new employees restricted stock units for an aggregate of 16,772 shares of the Company’s common stock. All of the above-described awards were made under BridgeBio’s 2019 Inducement Equity Plan (the Plan).
The above-described awards were each granted as an inducement material to the employees entering into employment with the Company in accordance with Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4), and were granted pursuant to the terms of the Plan. The Plan was adopted by BridgeBio’s board of directors in November 2019.
About BridgeBioBridgeBio a team of experienced drug discoverers, developers and innovators working to create life-altering medicines that target well-characterized genetic diseases at their source. BridgeBio was founded in 2015 to identify and advance transformative medicines to treat patients who suffer from Mendelian diseases, which are diseases that arise from defects in a single gene, and cancers with clear genetic drivers. BridgeBio’s pipeline of over 20 development programs includes product candidates ranging from early discovery to late-stage development.
Media Contact:Grace RauhGrace.firstname.lastname@example.org(917) 232-5478
Source: BridgeBio Pharma, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Treace Medical Concepts Announces Pricing of Upsized Initial Public Offering
- Profire Energy Sets First Quarter 2021 Conference Call for Thursday, May 6, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. ET
- Infobird Co., Ltd Announces Closing of Initial Public Offering