BigCommerce to Present at Barclays Global Technology Conference
- Wall St slips with inflation data on deck
- Salesforce rolls out first-ever dividend as Q4 results, guidance beat estimates
- Stocks slip, dollar rises ahead of US inflation data
- Snowflake Q4 results top estimates; CEO retires
- US market now accounts for 60% of total world investable equity market value - UBS
AUSTIN, Texas, Nov. 29, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BigCommerce Holdings, Inc. (“BigCommerce”) (Nasdaq: BIGC), a leading Open SaaS ecommerce platform for fast-growing and established B2C and B2B brands, today announced that Chief Financial Officer Daniel Lentz will present and host meetings with institutional investors at the Barclays Global Technology Conference on Wednesday, December 6, 2023 at 3:05 p.m. Pacific Time (5:05 p.m. Central Time) in San Francisco, CA.
A live audio-only webcast of the presentation will be accessible from the BigCommerce investor relations website at https://investors.bigcommerce.com. Following the event, a replay will be made available at the same location.
BigCommerce is a leading open software-as-a-service (SaaS) ecommerce platform that empowers brands and retailers of all sizes to build, innovate and grow their businesses online. BigCommerce provides its customers sophisticated enterprise-grade functionality, customization and performance with simplicity and ease-of-use. Tens of thousands of B2C and B2B companies across 150 countries and numerous industries use BigCommerce to create beautiful, engaging online stores, including Ben & Jerry’s, Molton Brown, S.C. Johnson, Skullcandy, SoloStove, Ted Baker and Vodafone. Headquartered in Austin, BigCommerce has offices in London, Kyiv, San Francisco, and Sydney. For more information, please visit www.bigcommerce.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Facebook.
BigCommerce® is a registered trademark of BigCommerce Pty. Ltd. Third-party trademarks and service marks are the property of their respective owners.
|Media Relations Contact
|Investor Relations Contact
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Alberta Energy Regulator panel releases decision on AlphaBow appeals
- Treasury Prime Accelerates Embedded Banking With New Bank-Direct Initiatives
- Anthony Will and His Team Lead Reputation Resolutions to Inc. Magazine's Fastest-Growing Companies List
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesBarclays, Twitter
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!