- S&P 500, Dow edge lower as COVID-19 cases rise, home sales drop
- U.S. weekly jobless claims fall to new one-year low
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
BIC completes the divestiture of PIMACO
Clichy, France– 26 February 2021 –BIC announced today that it has completed the divestiture of its Brazilian adhesive label business, PIMACO, to Grupo CCRR for 40 million Brazilian Real (approximately 6.0 million euros1).
The transaction was approved by the Brazilian antitrust authorities.
This divestiture is consistent with BIC’s portfolio rotation strategy and its focus on fast-growing consumer businesses such as Creative Expression and Digital Writing.
A world leader in stationery, lighters and shavers, BIC brings simplicity and joy to everyday life. For more than 75 years, the Company has honored the tradition of providing high-quality, affordable, essential products to consumers everywhere. Through this unwavering dedication, BIC has become one of the most recognized brands and is a trademark registered worldwide. Today, BIC products are sold in more than 160 countries around the world and feature iconic brands such as Cello®, BIC FlexTM, Lucky Stationery, Us.TM, Soleil®, Tipp-Ex®, Wite-Out® and more. In 2020, BIC Net Sales were 1,627.9 million euros. The Company is listed on “Euronext Paris,” is part of the SBF120 and CAC Mid 60 indexes and is recognized for its commitment to sustainable development and education. It received an A- Leadership score from CDP. For more, visit about.bic.com or follow us on LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, or YouTube.
|Sophie Palliez-Capian – VP, Corporate Stakeholder Engagement|
|Sophie Palliez-Capian + 33 6 87 89 33 51|
Michele Ventura +33 1 45 19 52 98
|Albane de La Tour d’Artaise + 33 7 85 88 19 48 Albane.DeLaTourDArtaise@bicworld.com |
Isabelle de Segonzac: + 33 6 89 87 61 39 firstname.lastname@example.org
ALL DATES TO BE CONFIRMED Please click on the date to add the event to your calendar
|1st Quarter 2021 Results||·April 28, 2021|
|2021 AGM||·May 19, 2021|
|First Half 2021 Results||·July 29, 2021|
|3rd Quarter 2021 Results||· October 28, 2021|
1 25 February 2021 ECB BRL/Euro rate: 6.6663
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Just Energy Celebrates Earth Month Beyond April with Special Customer Promotions
- Henry Schein CEO Stanley M. Bergman Submits Letter to Congressional Subcommittee Supporting Expanded COVID Vaccine Distribution
- Booster Expands its Mobile Energy Technology Platform to Include On-Demand Electric Vehicle Charging Capability