Ashland board declares quarterly dividend
- S&P 500, Dow subdued as COVID-19 cases rise globally
- U.S. weekly jobless claims hit 13-month low; home sales tumble
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
WILMINGTON, Del., Jan. 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The board of directors of Ashland Global Holdings Inc. (NYSE: ASH) has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.275 per share on the company's common stock. The dividend is payable March 15, 2021, to stockholders of record at the close of business on February 26, 2021. As of December 31, 2020, there were 60,667,388 shares of Ashland common stock outstanding.
Ashland Global Holdings Inc. (NYSE: ASH) is a premier global specialty chemicals company serving customers in a wide range of consumer and industrial markets, including adhesives, architectural coatings, automotive, construction, energy, food and beverage, nutraceuticals, personal care and pharmaceutical. At Ashland, we are approximately 4,200 passionate, tenacious solvers – from renowned scientists and research chemists to talented engineers and plant operators – who thrive on developing practical, innovative and elegant solutions to complex problems for customers in more than 100 countries. Visit ashland.com to learn more.
™ Trademark, Ashland or its subsidiaries, registered in various countries.
|Investor Relations:||Media Relations:|
|Seth A. Mrozek||Carolmarie C. Brown|
|+1 (302) 594-5010||+1 (302) 995-3158|
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ashland furthers ESG agenda on Earth Day and supports The Nature Conservancy forest restoration effort to help Plant a Billion Trees
- Industrial Nanotech CEO/CTO Stuart Burchill Announces Launch of Intelligent Coating Product Line
- Kimball Electronics, Inc. Announces Live Webcast of Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2021 Financial Results Conference Call