Appointment in Martela’s Management Team
- S&P 500, Nasdaq close lower as traders cash in on latest megacap rally
- AI boom could continue to drive S&P 500 higher - Goldman
- Amazon reportedly eyes ad-tier of Prime Video streaming service: WSJ
- Deutsche Bank, Wells Fargo expect US recession to start in Q4 2023
- Artificial Intelligence Won't Lead to 'Holy Grail' of Stock Market Predicting, Say Experts
Kristiina Hoppu, LL.M with court training, has been appointed as Chief People Officer and a member of Martela Group’s Management Team as of August 1, 2020. In her role Kristiina Hoppu reports to CEO Matti Rantaniemi. Kristiina Hoppu has been working in Martela as Director, People and Culture since 2019.
Kristiina Hoppu has previously held human resources management positions in internationally operating companies, such as CGI and Tecnomen.
Main news media
Our strategic direction is defined by our mission “Better working” and our vision “People-centric workplaces”. Martela provides people centric workplaces where the users and their wellbeing are in the core. We focus on the Nordic countries, as the Nordic countries are forerunner in hybrid working environments with common open work culture background and needs.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Japannext Selects Pico’s Award-Winning Corvil Analytics to Measure and Analyze Trading Performance
- Concerned Shareholder of Northwest Copper Corporation Provides Update
- Therma Bright's Investment Partner Inretio Announces Successful Completion of GLP Study for PREVA(TM) Thrombectomy Device
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!