A Change in QPR Software's Executive Management Team
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
QPR SOFTWARE PLC STOCK EXCHANGE RELEASE May 17, 2021 at 1.00 p.m.
QPR Software's acting CFO Päivi Vahvelainen has been appointed Chief Financial Officer and Member of the Executive Management Team as of June 1, 2021.
Päivi Vahvelainen has previously worked as QPR Software's CFO in 2008 – 2013 and 2014-2015. In addition, she has served as CFO in Holiday Club Resorts and held several financial management leadership positions in Sonera Oyj, Oy Gustav Paulig Ab and Sanitec Oyj.
QPR SOFTWARE PLC
Chief Executive Officer
Tel. +358 40 502 6397
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Questex Announces the Acquisition of The Spa Industry Association at the International Esthetics, Cosmetics & Spa Conference (IECSC)
- Prime Day Earbuds Deals (2021): Best Early AirPods, Bose, Beats, Jabra Elite & Samsung Earbuds Savings Rated by Consumer Walk
- The Marijuana Banking Bill Gets More Pressure From Political Figures
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGlobe Newswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!