U.S. administers 310.6 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines - CDC
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
FILE PHOTO: A woman receives a COVID-19 vaccine at a clinic in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S., May 18, 2021. REUTERS/Hannah Beier
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Reuters) - The United States has administered 310,645,827 doses of COVID-19 vaccines in the country as of Monday morning, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said.
The figure is up from the 309,322,545 vaccine doses the CDC said had gone into arms by June. 13 out of 374,398,105 doses delivered.
The agency said 174,234,573 people had received at least one dose, while 144,919,339 people are fully vaccinated as of Monday.
The CDC tally includes two-dose vaccines from Moderna and Pfizer/BioNTech, as well as Johnson & Johnson's one-shot vaccine as of 6:00 a.m. ET on Monday.
The number of vaccine doses delivered remained at 374,398,105, as of Monday morning as shipments are not always sent on Sundays, according to the CDC.
(Reporting by Amruta Khandekar in Bengaluru; Editing by Amy Caren Daniel)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Beijing tutoring crackdown slams U.S.-listed Chinese stocks
- U.S. leading indicator points to further economic recovery in June
- McCarthy says Republicans will pull out of Jan. 6 committee unless Pelosi reverses decision
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Reuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!