U.S. House committees to hold Feb 26 hearing on 'SolarWinds' hack
- S&P 500, Dow rise on boost from bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Bernie Madoff, disgraced Ponzi schemer, dies at 82
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Q1 EPS Nearly Doubles Wall Street's View as Investment Banking Excels Amid SPAC and IPO Frenzy
FILE PHOTO: The SolarWinds logo is seen outside its headquarters in Austin, Texas, U.S., December 18, 2020. REUTERS/Sergio Flores
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. House of Representatives' Oversight and Homeland Security Committees will hold a joint hearing on Friday on cybersecurity incidents including the attack targeting SolarWinds Orion Software, it said in a statement.
Top executives from SolarWinds Corp, FireEye Inc and Microsoft Corp will testify at the hearing, the committee said on Monday.
(Reporting by Makini Brice; editing by Susan Heavey)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GameStop leads "stonks" higher
- U.S. import prices increase solidly, seen temporarily boosting inflation
- Uber expands higher-margin U.S. transit software business with three new agencies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Politics, Reuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!