Shares in Solutions30 slide on Muddy Waters short-seller report
- Pre-Fed jitters keep S&P 500, Nasdaq below record highs
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Profit and Sales Views But Stock Falls on Guidance Miss, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- General Motors (GM) to Boost EV and AV Investments to $35 Billion Through 2025
- Oil hits new high near $75 on demand rise, falling inventories
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PARIS (Reuters) - Shares in French-listed technology company Solutions30 slid on Tuesday, after hedge fund Muddy Waters issued a short-seller report citing corporate governance issues at the company - concerns the company has denied.
Solutions30 shares were down by around 34% in early trading.
Solutions30 issued a statement on Dec 14 in which the company said it had been the target of a destabilisation campaign using "malicious and disloyal methods."
It added it had appointed the law firm August Debouzy to file a complaint with the Parquet National Financier - France's financial crimes investigator's office - over the dissemination of false and misleading information.
(Reporting by Sudip Kar-Gupta, editing by Louise Heavens)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. keeping tariffs on table if countries don't remove digital services taxes - Yellen
- 'Don't Buy a Ticket on This Hinderburng Thesis': Impact on DraftKings (DKNG) is 'Limited' as Opportunity is Around its US DraftKings Business, Analysts Say
- U.S. buys 200 million more Moderna COVID-19 vaccine doses
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Reuters, Short Sales
Related EntitiesHedge Funds, Muddy Waters LLC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!