SEC to close tomorrow in observance of Juneteenth
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SEC to close tomorrow in observance of Juneteenth.
From the SEC:
SEC offices will close on June 18 in observance of Juneteenth.
"The EDGAR system will be closed. The exchanges make their own determinations on operating status for federal holidays & we understand that major markets will operate with normal market hours.” - SEC spokesperson
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MRMP Files 13D on Navios Maritime Partners (NMM), Shares Concerns in Letter
- SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (SPY) option IV low into Fed Meeting and Jackson Hole
- Caribou Bioscience, Inc (CRBU) Prices Upsized 19M Share IPO at $16/sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!