Nokia wins optical network gear order from Detsche Telekom
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
FILE PHOTO: The Nokia logo is seen at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Spain, February 28, 2018. REUTERS/Sergio Perez
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
(Reuters) - Finnish telecom gearmaker Nokia said on Monday Deutsche Telekom has picked it as a long-term strategic partner to upgrade its optical network.
No financial details were dicslosed.
(Reporting by Tarmo Virki)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- White House says Biden is finalizing details of American Family Plan
- U.S. administers 218.9 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines - CDC
- Gaetz's complaints about Iran hostage scheme will not distract FBI probe: source