GameStop, Koss shares double in early deals
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
FILE PHOTO: The GameStop store sign is seen at its shop in Westminster, Colorado January 14, 2014. REUTERS/Rick Wilking
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
(Reuters) - Shares of videogame retailer GameStop Corp and headphone maker Koss Corp doubled in early premarket trading on Friday as amateur traders returned a day after online brokerage apps, including Robinhood, imposed buying restrictions on the stocks.
(Reporting by Sagarika Jaisinghani in Bengaluru; Editing by Krishna Chandra Eluri)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Investor Einhorn says Palihapitiya, Musk poured 'jet fuel' on GameStop
- Iran, China say signs of progress at nuclear talks
- Police kill 4 in clashes with Bangladesh workers of Chinese-backed power plant
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Reuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!