UPDATE: Powell Says Can Consider Wrapping Up Taper a Few Months Sooner
- Nasdaq extends declines to fourth day on Netflix letdown
- Netflix (NFLX) Stock Plummets on Weak Guidance to Prompt Several Downgrades to Neutral
- Peloton (PTON) Shares Recover Some Losses in Pre Market After Sharing Preliminary FQ2 Results, Stifel Upgrades to Buy as 'Stock Has Over Corrected'
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Plunges 6% to Hit 5-Month Lows
- Dollar slips with U.S. Treasury yields but still up for week; bitcoin falls
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - November 30, 2021 10:53 AM EST)
(Updated - November 30, 2021 10:52 AM EST)
Powell Says We Expect Higher Amount of Inflation Though Middle of Next Year
- Recent Data Since Nov. FOMC Show Elevated Inflation
- Can Consider Wrapping Up Taper a Few Months Sooner
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- US equity funds post outflows as yields spike
- Microstrategy (MSTR), Other Bitcoin Related Names Sink as Crypto Plunges
- Nasdaq Declines 0.75%, S&P 500 Down 0.4%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesFed, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesFederal Open Market Committee
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!