WalkMe (WKME) IPO Prices at $31
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil settles lower in volatile trade on worries about Delta variant
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
WalkMe Ltd. (NASDAQ: WKME) announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 9,250,000 ordinary shares at a price to the public of $31.00 per share. The underwriters have a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 1,387,500 ordinary shares at the initial public offering price, less underwriting discounts.
The shares are expected to begin trading on the Nasdaq Global Select Market on Wednesday, June 16, 2021 under the ticker symbol "WKME." The offering is expected to close on June 18, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions.
Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC and Citigroup are acting as lead book-running managers for the offering. Wells Fargo Securities, Barclays and BMO Capital Markets are acting as joint bookrunners for the offering. JMP Securities, KeyBanc Capital Markets and Needham & Company are acting as co-managers for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lumen Technologies (LUMN) to sell local incumbent carrier operations in 20 states to Apollo Funds (APO) for $7.5 billion
- Option Care Health (OPCH) Announces Secondary Offering of 15M Shares of Common Stock
- XP Inc. Reports 2Q21 Financial Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings, IPOs
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, Citi, KeyBanc, Morgan Stanley, Needham & Company, BMO Capital, JMP Securities, Barclays, Wells Fargo, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!