Upstart Holdings (UPST) to Offer 2M Shares
- S&P 500, Dow snap two-day fall, Netflix keeps Nasdaq in check
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence dampens risk appetite
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Upstart Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: UPST) announced today a follow-on offering of 2,000,000 shares of its common stock, all of which are being offered by the company. In addition, Upstart has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 300,000 shares of common stock.
Upstart intends to use the net proceeds from this offering for general corporate purposes.
Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC, BofA Securities and Citigroup are acting as lead book-running managers for this offering. Jefferies and Barclays are also acting as book-running managers. JMP Securities and Piper Sandler are acting as co-managers for this offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DoubleVerify Holdings Inc. (DV) Prices 13.33M Share IPO at $27/Sh
- Edwards Lifesciences (EW) PT Raised to $110 at Jefferies
- UiPath Inc. (PATH) Prices 23.89M Share IPO at $56/Sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, Citi, Jefferies & Co, JMP Securities, Barclays
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!