Tremor International (TRMR) IPO Prices at $19
- Futures dip ahead of Fed meeting, big tech earnings
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains on Q2 Beat, Analysts Mostly Positive but Others Cautious
- China's Meituan (MPNGF) Plunges 17.6% to Push Hang Seng Index to 8-Month Lows as Heavy Selling Continues
- Dollar resumes climb as risk appetite fades; yuan, Aussie struggle
- Elon Musk Laid Into Apple (AAPL) During Tesla's (TSLA) Q2 Earnings Call
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Tremor International Ltd. (NASDAQ: TRMR) announced today the pricing of its initial public offering of 6,768,953 American Depositary Shares (“ADSs”), representing an aggregate of 13,537,906 ordinary shares, at a public offering price of $19.00 per ADS. All ADSs to be sold in the Offering will be sold by Tremor.
RBC Capital Markets and Stifel are acting as lead book-running managers for the Offering. JMP Securities, Needham & Company and Raymond James are acting as co-managers for the Offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Candel Therapeutics (CADL) Prices 9M Share IPO at $8/sh
- Core & Main (CNM) IPO Opens 9% Higher
- MaxCyte, Inc (MXCT) Announced 12M Share IPO at $11.50-$13.50
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings, IPOs
Related EntitiesStifel, Raymond James, Needham & Company, RBC Capital, JMP Securities, Definitive Agreement, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!