Torchlight Energy Resources (TRCH) updated its prospectus to sell another $150 million in common stock through Roth Capital
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Torchlight Energy Resources (NASDAQ: TRCH) updated its prospectus to sell another $150 million in common stock through Roth Capital.
From the filing:
On June 16, 2021, we entered into a sales agreement, or the Original Sales Agreement, with Roth Capital Partners, LLC, or the Sales Agent, relating to shares of our common stock offered by a prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, or the SEC. As of the date of this prospectus supplement, under the Original Sales Agreement, we have offered and sold a total of 11,738,345 shares of our common stock for an aggregate offering price of approximately $100,000,000 through the Sales Agent, acting as sales agent or principal, accounting for all shares available for sale under the Original Sales Agreement. Accordingly, we have entered into an amended and restated sales agreement, or the Sales Agreement, with the Sales Agent, relating to shares of our common stock offered by this prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus. In accordance with the terms of the Sales Agreement, we may offer and sell shares of our common stock from time to time up to an aggregate offering price of $250,000,000 through or to the Sales Agent, acting as sales agent or principal, or an additional $150,000,000 aggregate offering price from the Original Sales Agreement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MRMP Files 13D on Navios Maritime Partners (NMM), Shares Concerns in Letter
- AzurRx BioPharma (AZRX) Announces 5.5M Share Bought Deal Offering at $0.55/sh
- QuantumScape (QS) Redeems all Public Warrants
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings, Momentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!