Quantum Corporation (QMCO) to Offer Common Stock
- Futures muted after S&P 500, Dow hit record closing highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Dollar heads for second week of losses as yields decline
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q1 EPS by 52c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Quantum Corp. (Nasdaq: QMCO) announced that it intends to offer shares of its common stock for sale in an underwritten public offering. All of the shares in the offering are being offered by Quantum. The offering is subject to market and other conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed, or as to the actual size or terms of the offering. Quantum intends to use all of the net proceeds of the offering to repay a portion of the indebtedness under its senior secured term loan.
B. Riley Securities, Inc. and Oppenheimer & Co. Inc. are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering. Lake Street Capital Markets, LLC, Craig-Hallum Capital Group LLC and Northland Capital Markets, are acting as co-managers for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Companies with NDRs 4/15
- Bally's Corporation (BALY) Prices 11M Share Common Offering at $55/Sh
- Greenbrier Cos. (GBX) Announces Pricing and Increased Size of Offering of Convertible Senior Notes