PhaseBio Pharmaceuticals Inc. (PHAS) to Offer Common Stock
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PhaseBio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: PHAS) announced that it has commenced an underwritten public offering of shares of its common stock. In addition, PhaseBio expects to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase additional shares of its common stock. All of the shares to be sold in the offering are to be sold by PhaseBio. The offering is subject to market and other conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed, or the actual size or terms of the offering.
Cowen, Stifel and William Blair are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering. Needham & Company is acting as lead manager for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alkami Technology (ALKT) IPO Opens 37% Higher
- Optinose to Present at the Needham Virtual Healthcare Conference
- Nurix (NRIX) PT Raised to $48 at Needham & Company